Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Best Coffees in America


My favorite cup of coffee is the one I make for myself everyday. However, if you don't feel like following my recipe for the perfect cup of coffee, check out Digital City's list of top 21 coffee shops in the country. They've excluded the usual, and arguably sub-par, caffeine haunts like Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts and focused on local neighborhood joints that "focus on hand-crafted processes and socially aware practices". So who tops the list? Well it looks like anyone that lives near the corner of Greenwich Avenue and Waverly Place in New York City are a lucky bunch since they get to enjoy the best cup of coffee at Jack's Stir Brew, which features a brew that is made from a patented machine that stirs the coffee grinds during the brewing process. I'm assuming my spoon would work just as well...but I digress.

Check out the rest of the list at digitalcity.com.

No comments: