Friday, January 23, 2009

Jaeger-LeCoultre SEAL Watch

jaeger lecoultre master compressor seal watch
A couple years ago, I was in a cab when I received an email from Crew Member Drewsky telling me he was going to buy a Navy SEAL watch (Drewsky fashions himself as a self-styled commando). I turned to my buddy Doug who was in the cab with me, and who coincidentally is an actual Navy SEAL, and asked if there's such a thing as a SEAL-branded watch. He snickered and said, "Nah, we just wear Casion G-Shocks".

Well it looks like another watch company is trying to take advantage of the SEAL cache as watchmaker Jaeger-LeCoultre has created a limited-edition Master Compressor watch inspired by the famed SpecOps force. The watch will be water resistant down to 1000 feet and will feature diving alarms and mechanical depth gauges. Big arse huevos don't come with the watch.

via acquiremag.com

No comments: