Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Spa Nude at Liquidrom

I love German cars and German...well, German cars but I've never had any desire to travel to the Fatherland.  Crew Member Tandori loves it there and calls Berlin one of his favorite cities.  I think I've figured out why.  Located in this metropolis is Liquidrom, a modern day spa complete with steam rooms, plunge pools, hot springs, and private treatment rooms.  The showcase feature of the spa is a dome-shaped thermal spa where visitors can enjoy some serious chillaxation while listening to a dj spin some down-tempo tracks.  All of that is well and good, but the real reason I suspect Tandori is a frequent visitor to Liquidrom: it's completely co-ed and going a la natural is the accepted way to spa.  Entrance fees range from 20-30 Euros depending on the length of your stay with massages and other services available for an additional charge.    

via Jetset Report

No comments: