Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sexiest Couple Ever

david and victoria beckham fragrance
To put it mildly, I have commitment issues. The concept of marriage, hell, even being in a relationship fills me with such dread that the last time I was technically dating a girl - for a whole whopping week - I was a complete and utter wreck. There's probably thousands of dollars to be spent on psychiatric visits to explain my phobia, but for some reason, these photographs of David and Victoria Beckham give me hope that getting married isn't a one-way ticket to shopping at JC Penney's and dinners at the Olive Garden.

My gawd man, if my future misses and I can look this shredded and exude the same kind of blistering sex appeal as the Beckhams, then maybe this "till death do us part" thing may not be so bad.

So why are David and Victoria half naked in the photos? It's part of a promo for their upcoming fragrances: Signature for Him and Signature for Her. I've never been one for celeb-driven colognes and perfumes, but these by the Beckhams may be worth a smell. Go to trendhunter.com to see the other steamy photos.

No comments: