Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Largest Louis Vuitton Store in Indonesia

largest louis vuitton store opens in indonesia
I sometimes wonder what my life would have been like if my parents didn't immigrate to the States. As part of the hoity toity upper-class, I'd probably be at the recent grand opening of the latest Louis Vuitton store in Indonesia, which happens to be the largest LV store in the country. Life would probably be good as I'd have one of those sexy Indonesia models shown here by my side. Yes, life would be good. That is until the natives get all restless and start rioting against the rich at which point I'd be on some boat trying to paddle why way to America.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To
Sir/madam


From
Ramesh kamuni
mail:k.s.srinivas123 AT gmail.com
Mobile:+91 9246087265
Hyderabad-500046,India.

Respected sir


Most of the banks were asking surety for getting loan.
But what is about students or people from low middle class and poor
students or people. how to get even small amount of loan if I don't
have surety from settled parson.
I want help in getting educational loan for my education here in
university of Hyderabad madam/sir.
please try to help in getting loan for me.
I want 3000 USD sir,

Is their any chance to help me in this regard?.

Thanking you
Yours truly
Ramesh kamuni.
Room no 106,F-hostel,university of Hyderabad,Hyderabad-500046,India.

Permanent address
D no 4-10-22,sanjay nagar,jangaon-506167,Andhra pradesh,India.