Friday, September 19, 2008

Louis Vuitton Sandals


On October 25th, the G Luxe crew along with 20 of our closest friends will be enjoying fine cigars, tasty food, great drinks, and a whole lot of sexiness at our first annual Cabo Smoke. This weekend, while at the local Louis Vuitton store with my friends Linda and Steve, I was hit with an inspiration: what would be a more appropriate footwear for lounging in our pool-side day bed surrounded by sun-kissed beauties than a pair of Louis Vuitton sandals. So over the next few weeks, I'm on a mission to convince every one of my buddies who'll be with me in Cabo San Lucas that dropping four bills on sandals is a good idea.

If you want to join us, buy your tickets at cabosmoke.com and make sure to pick up your sandals at eluxury.com.

No comments: