Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Where's My Pimp Hat?

modern amusement griffen fedora
Well it doesn't really matter since my noggin is the size of a country fair pumpkin and hardly any cap or hat would fit my head properly. I'd like to think that my Momma is right and that it's because my brain is so big, but I suspect it has more to do with the large amounts of antibiotics I had to take as a kid.

Gentlemen, if your head isn't abnormally large, consider picking up yourself a suave pimp hat like this fedora by Modern Amusement. Made of 100% wool, the hat has a woven herringbone pattern with a contrasting grosgrain ribbon band that encircles the hat above the brim. Buy yours at eluxury.com for $80. Just make sure your head is less than 59 cm around (that's the circumference of the hat).

No comments: