Wednesday, March 4, 2009

La Suite in Rio

la suite rio brazil
Crew Member Shadinsky and his lovely wife visited Brazil late last year and simply fell in love with the country. The food, the culture, the sexiness...if there was ever a country that embodied the G Luxe spirit, it would probably be Brazil. I do plan on traveling down there someday, once I can get over my issue with being in an airplane for longer than six hours. I guess I could hop-scotch my way down to Brazil, making stops along the way, but I figure that would take me a week before I get to enjoy the thongs on the beaches of Rio.

If I ever do make it down there, I've already scoped out the hotel I'll be staying at. There are probably more luxe accommodations in Rio, but La Suite is a boutique hotel that offers many of the amenities found in a luxury hotel but with the charm and hospitality of a private residence. The folks at Cool Hunting recently stayed at the hotel during Brazil's Fashion Week and they really enjoyed the experience. They gave kudos for the great service, freshly made breakfast served anytime of the day, sweeping views of Rio, soft towels, spacious bathrooms, and ideal location.

Read what other guests had to say about this charming hotel and book your own stay at Trip Advisor. Make sure to pack your thong.

No comments: