Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Smell Like Diddy, Date Like Leo

bar refaeli puff daddy cologne i am king
Both Puffy (or Diddy, whatever) and Leo DiCaprio are lucky sons of bitches. Bar Refaeli knows this fact very well since she dates Mr. DiCaprio and has recently signed on to be the face and body of Mr. Combs' upcoming cologne line called "I Am King" followed by a women's perfume line in 2009 called "I am Queen". Diddy's thoughts on the name?

"I believe in positive affirmations," Diddy says. "If I say, 'I am not going to succeed, I'm a loser,' then that's what I am going to be. If we say we're kings and we say we're queens, that's what we're going to be. It has nothing to do with being arrogant."


Well, Diddy can call his cologne whatever he damn well pleases since first year sales are projected to hit $100 million. You can buy your very own bottle at Macy's starting in December.

via nymag.com

No comments: