Saturday, December 4, 2010

Race-Star ConvertTTable

race cockpit by Race-Star ConverTTable
I love racing games.  Always have ever since I got my copy of Pole Position on the old Atari 2600 (oh gawd, I'm getting old).  One thing I felt was lacking in playing these games is the controller.  A joystick or a control pad just doesn't feel realistic and those steering wheels are flimsy when you set them on your lap or desk.  Well now you can get the ultimate in-home race set up by Austrian-based Race-Star and their ConverTTable.  The box unfolds into a racing cockpit complete with a steering wheel, pedals and an adjustable bucket seat.  Just plug in your copy of Gran Turismo 5 and you're ready to roll.  When your lady starts yelling at you to stop playing video games, just fold it up and it'll look like a not-too-much-of-an-eyesore piece of furniture.  Buy one for $6,600.  Check out some videos after the jump.





via AutoBlog

No comments: