Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Luxury Makena Estate Rental

luxury rental makena wailea maui
I spent the entire day yesterday daydreaming of being back in Hawaii.  It's been a couple of months since the last time I was in the islands and I'm going through serious withdrawals.  A trip in the near future is a must.  I checked out some vacation homes to rent and found this gorgeous six-bedroom. seven-bath estate located in the Makena/Wailea area of Maui, which is my favorite part of the island.  The 10,000 sq ft property has stunning ocean views, a sunken cabana with swim-up bar, a vanishing edge lagoon pool and hot tub, and is a short walk to the beach.  Nightly rates start at $2,500 per night but considering the house accommodates up to 14 people, it's actually quite reasonable.  Check out more photos and book your stay here.           

No comments: