Friday, June 12, 2009

Get Your Boudoir On

boudoir photoshoot splendora
If God-forbid my place ever went up in flames, the first thing I would grab is my photo album containing some sexy boudoir pictures of my ex-girlfriend. They were the best present I've ever gotten and required a lot of love and trust from her to give them to me, so there's no way in hell I'd ever let the burn up. If you'd like to get some sexy pics of your special lady - and I mean something more tasteful than those drunken pics that are up on your MySpace profile - and she's still a bit shy, send her this article on Splendora (site's tag-line is: The Fabulous Girlfriend Network) where the author recounts are her positive experience at a boudoir photo-shoot. You guys can thank us by forwarding any photos you end up getting.

No comments: