Friday, December 12, 2008

Put on Some Pants at Hotel Solamar

hot room service girl at hotel solamar
Usually when I order room service, some friendly but nondescript dude shows up at my door with my overpriced bacon cheeseburger or $20 banana split sundae. He'll walk in, leave the tray on the table, hand me the bill to sign, and I'll slip him a few bucks for his efforts. Once he leaves the room, I think of him not one additional moment.

This was not the case this past Saturday when I spent a night at San Diego's Hotel Solamar. After watching my poor Bruins get their arses handed to them, I decided to order in some food before a night of festivities. 30 minutes passed by and I hear a knock on the door. I was in my comfy but ratty orange GAP boxers and didn't bother putting on any pants figuring the room service guy wouldn't care. I opened the door and what stood in front of me but the most lovely, exotic brunette I had ever seen. OK, maybe not the MOST lovely, but pretty damn hot. She was dressed in an all black getup with a cute little ear piece connected to her walkie-talkie. I don't know if it was intentional but she was in this sexy pose as she held the tray of food above her shoulder.

I stood there, like a jackass, in my ratty orange GAP boxers for about 5 seconds before she asked if she could come in. Blathering about how she can come in anytime she wants, I let her in and slyly try to put on my jeans as she laid out my meal on the table. The problem with button flys is that they aren't very accommodating when you're trying to do a quick slip on. I managed to get the pants on but unfortunately my fly remained open with those damn ratty orange GAP boxers proudly poking through. I signed the bill and gave her a large tip, foolishly thinking that somehow flashing the cash would somehow make me look a little less toolish.

So fellas, the lesson for today is: they have really hot room service people at Hotel Solamar.

P.S. Picture shown NOT of Hotel Solamar staff.

No comments: