Thursday, October 9, 2008

All Hail Halle

halle berry sexiest woman alive in 2008
Halle Berry is a Mom. A MILF to be exact. She's also Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive in 2008. And if you have doubts that this 42-year old veteran of the silver screen still has it after all these years, just check out her S-M-O-K-I-N-G photo shoot at esquire.com. She's also charming as hell. Check out this little blurb on her winning this prestigious award:

"I've been in the business for more than twenty years, and you decide now, at this particular time, that I'm the sexiest woman alive? Come on. I mean, you couldn't go with the Bond-girl year? You didn't like the orange bikini? I liked the orange bikini. That would have been a pretty good year. Or what about the Monster's Ball year? That was a sexy moment. Couldn't you have packaged that up with some list of the best movie sex scenes ever? That would have been very easy, very magaziney. But 2008? Well, I don't know exactly what it means, but being forty-two and having just had a baby, I think I'll take it."


For those of you that haven't seen that "sexy moment" she's referring to, you need to check it out. Like, right now.

No comments: