Thursday, September 11, 2008

GQ in Pink

thomas pink slim fit steve shirt
This weekend I bought my very first Thomas Pink shirt for a wedding up in Los Angeles. I've been in their Century City and Las Vegas stores a few times but never pulled the trigger since I tend to stick to brands I'm comfortable with such as Hugo Boss and Canali. Boy have I been missing out. The Slim Fit Steve Striped shirt I purchased fit perfectly and the subtle satin strip looked sharp yet elegant against my two-piece black suit. While I opted for a white shirt, Thomas Pink is probably better known for their wide selection of colorful yet timeless shirts. While not as pricey as an Armani or Ermenegildo Zegna shirt, expect to pay at least $180 for one of their shirts. But trust me, its well worth it.

Purchase one online or find a retail store at thomaspink.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great find.! I too got a beautiful Thomas Pink shirt.