Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Build Your Own Michele

build your own michele watch
So I was dating this Las Vegas stripper last summer and one of the first things I noticed about her was the blinged-out watch she was sporting. While I don't exactly struggle to put food on the table, the watch still intimidated me a bit since I figured I'd have to shower her with the same kind of "love" if I was to keep her happy. Well it turns out that the watch she was wearing was a modestly priced timepiece by Michele. You can purchase most models in the low thousands of dollars and virtually all come with diamonds, typically around the bezel.

Michele recently added a new function on its website where you can build your own watch by selecting the exact face and strap that you desire. Make your stripper happy by building her one at michele.com.

No comments: