Thursday, August 28, 2008

Say it ain't so Diddy

p diddy flies coach on american
At G Luxe, we try to keep up the good fight. Recession or no recession, we hold to the belief that a life of luxury is one worth pursuing, that we all get one shot at this thing called life and that the brief recess that our maker has given us should be filled with comfort, joy and pleasure.

But we have to be honest, it gets harder and harder to fight this battle when we hear things like P Diddy resorting to flying coach on American. Yes, that Diddy. The clothing and entertainment mogul behind Bad Boy Records and Sean John recently proclaimed on his video blog that:

"Gas prices are too motherf*cking high," he says. "I've been flying back and forth to LA pursuing my acting career. If I fly back and forth twice a month, that's like $250,000 round trip. I'm back on American Airlines now... And I'm in coach!"


Coach. On American. Fuck you Diddy, are you motherfucking kidding me??? I don't care if you have to release another a house remix of B.I.G.'s Ready to Die or start selling Sean John branded turbans, thou shall not fly coach. On American!!!

Let's all help Diddy get back to flying private jets by buying his latest CD.

via vogue.co.uk

No comments: