Thursday, October 22, 2009

Brooks Brothers Goes Mad (Men)

Brooks Brothers x Mad Men Limited Edition Suit
I have to admit, I've never watched a single episode of Mad Men. Yes, I know it's suppose to be one of the best shows on television, and yes it's about a bunch of guys who would probably be big fans of G Luxe. But hey, I've got vacations to plan, blog posts to write, and happy hours to attend. I'm a busy guy.

Nevertheless, I am a big fan of the retro and sophisticated stylings of the Mad Men, and are especially fond of their suits. The Big Dawgs of American classic wear, Brooks Brothers, have come out with a limited edition Mad Men suit inspired by the suits worn by the characters on the show. The slim two-button suit is designed by Janie Bryant and features a 'static' grey sharkskin fabric, narrow lapels, hacking pockets and side vents. Pick one up for $998.

via dailydrop.com

No comments: