Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Omega in NYC

omega store opens in nyc
Omega will always have a special place in my heart as it was the first "nice" watch I've ever bought. A couple of years out of college, I scraped together $1,500 and bought myself a blue-faced Aquaterra. No matter that my dear friend Callie referred to it as my Fossil watch. Ouch. Recently, I gave that time piece to my younger brother who was looking to upgrade from his Banana Republic watch. Since I am SOOOO far away from having kids of my own, that was probably the closest I'll come to handing a watch to the next generation.

Recently, Omega just opened their new Fifth Avenue store in NYC where you'll be able to find my Aquaterra along with classic pieces including the watch worn by JFK during his inaugural address and a platinum version of the Speedmaster Professional Apollo.


via selectism.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Best Time To Buy An Expensive Watch: http://tinyurl.com/le28ja