Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nude Madonna - NSFW

madonna nude photo auction
I personally think that Madonna is just gross. She reminds me of a used leather glove with a face that just makes one angry. However, there are folks out there who like her and someone is probably going to shell out at least ten grand for this fairly explicit nude photograph of a 20-year-old Madonna (apparently shaving did not exist back then). The photo was taken before the Material Girl had any hit singles or found Kabbalah; she was just a broke ass dancer showing off her goodies for a $25 fee. If you dig the nastiness, go ahead and place a bid on February 12 at christies.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your article about Madonna. I have a website about cash advance pay day loans . I will add a link from my website to your blog as I think my visitors can find lots of interesting on your blog. Thank you.