Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Next Panerai

panerai luminor marina 1950 3 days automatic
We at G Luxe are die-hard fans of Panerai watches. Manly, stylish, there's very little not to like about their entire line of luxury time pieces. At the recent SIHH show in Geneva, Panerai introduced their new line of P.9000 watches for the 2009 season which features in-house movement typically reserved for their pricier models. I've been on the lookout for my next watch and I think I may have found it with the new Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic which retails for $6400. The watch features an automatic movement with a 3-day reserve, a large 44m case, and a black leather band with white stitching which I absolutely love. The only problem will be convincing Crew Member Tandori to pick his own damn watch. Tandori: I'm going to be pissed if I see you sporting this watch the next time you're in town.

via gearpatrol.com

1 comment:

Vera C. Smith said...

I have checked out your watch and have seen it very wonderful. The hand watch is very glorious and exclusive. I love it so much. Really appreciable, thanks for great sharing.