Monday, November 3, 2008

BOSS Black Corpo Wool Coat

 BOSS Black Corpo Wool Coat
Update 11/3: The upshot of global warming? 80+ degree temperatures in November and heavy discounts on winter wear. I was able to pick up the jacket at Bloomingdale's this weekend for 50 percent off. Melting ice caps be damned, I got my jacket.

Alright dear readers, I need your help. I was out shopping today and was eyeballing this gorgeous military-style coat by Hugo Boss. It looks great and fits perfectly, but I'm not sure it's worth buying a wool coat living in Southern California. It's available at Nordstrom for $550 but I'll be able to buy it for $440 on Tuesday at Bloomingdale's during their "Private Sale". I'm leaning towards buying it. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this jacket - I'm going with the Grey Herringbone color. Wear it on a cool Santa Monica night out.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! He is looking cool in this jacket!! I really like this kind of stylish looking jackets...