Friday, August 8, 2008

Viteo Outdoor Garden Shower

Viteo Outdoor Garden Shower
With the housing market in shambles, I've been sitting on the sidelines licking my chops waiting to pick up a mini-mansion at a bargain basement price. When I do buy my pad, the second major accessory I purchase will be this outdoor shower by Viteo (in case you're curious, the first purchase will be a walk-in humidor). The jets on the Viteo shower is activated once you step on the non-slip platform and shoots a refreshing shower of water into the air which then falls like raindrops onto your body, or even better, your naked girlfriend's body. You can purchase this greatest of outdoor inventions for $1154 at fitzsu.com.

P.S. We have no idea what's up with the freakish head in the picture.

via uncrate.com

No comments: