Monday, August 25, 2008

100 Best Rolex Watch Ever

100 Superlative Rolex Watches
Every man needs goals, and one of mine from as long as I could remember was to buy myself a Rolex. A couple years ago, I purchased my first one, a brand new Explorer II. What a glorious day it was when I picked up my baby. I don't think I took it off my wrist for about a week. For a guy, buying a nice watch is more than just purchasing jewelry: it's a statement about what he has accomplished and provides a subtle notice (or sometimes not so subtle for those who are part of the blinged-out set) to the world that he is now a man that has begun to make a mark on the world. Of course, this theory goes out the window if you didn't buy your own damn watch.

If you're also a Rollie fan, check out 100 Superlative Rolex Watches by John Goldberger, a hardcover book that will be released in October that showcases 100 of the best Rolex watches ever made. You can pre-order your copy at amazon.com for $126.

via lussorian.com

No comments: