Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Luxe of the Day: ZeeVee ZvBox

zeevee zvbox
I always wondered why it was so darn difficult to connect my laptop to my TV so that I can watch...ummm..."videos" on my 51 incher. With the soon-to-be-released ZvBox by ZeeVee, I can entertain myself with ease. The ZvBox is a device that allows you to watch anything you can stream on your computer from any HDTV by simply connecting the monitor output of your computer to the ZvBox, then the ZvBox to your home's cable TV wiring. Zee Vee will also be coming out with the ZvRemote and ZvReceiver to provide you with full control of your computer from anywhere in the house. In addition, the ZvKeyboard is expected to hit stores in August 2008, and it will make it easier for you to compose email, surf the web, and type text for desktop applications.

The Apple-esque utility of this device won't come cheap. You can pre-order the ZvBox exclusively at Amazon.com for $499.99 with an expected June 30 delivery date.

(via men.style.com)

No comments: